We are looking for a proactive and determined person to join Circulun E-commerce team as a Specialist. You will be the subject matter expert of E-Commerce in the company and will help our clients understand their digital business using data, products categorisation, digital investment and more. You will work with different platforms and tools to find areas for improvement in our clients’ digital assets and will make proposals to increase their performance.
As a E-commerce Specialist you will:
- Serve as the subject matter expert in E-commerce at Circulum.
- Work to design the digital measurement solutions according to business requirements from clients.
- Find insights and turn them into actionable ideas in order to improve the performance of our clients’ digital assets.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses, to be tested in A/B and/or multivariate experiments.
- Work closely with other colleagues, as well as with specialists in areas such as UI, UX, creative, development, SEO or Payment methods.
- Overview the implementation, configuration and validation of tag management and analytics tools.
- Identify business opportunities and prepare ad hoc proposals to potential clients.
- Provide training, both internally and to clients.
We’re definitely looking for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics or Engineering.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in E-commerce and Marketing projects, preferably from an consultancy perspective. Having developed project management tasks in the past is a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Mixpanel, Google Tag Manager…).
- Strong knowledge of Excel and comfortability working with large datasets.
- Strong knowledge of testing and personalization tools (Optimize, Optimizely, VWO…).
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI…).
- Project management skills, proactivity and autonomy.
- Fluently spoken and written English. Second language is a plus, especially if it’s Italian.
- Strong knowledge of the main e-commerce platforms ( Magento, Woocomerce, Prestashop…)
It would be nice if you had knowledge of:
- Marketing tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Campaign Manager).
- Experience with channel attribution tools.