You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into automated systems that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a cutting edge knowledge.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Set infrastructure requirements based on information from internal teams and costumers needs.
- Identify new automatisation and improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how systems satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other infrastructure team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing architecture to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with costumers, consulters and engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Create a framework
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a SysAdmin/DevOps.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy working with your teammates!
- We are looking for someone who’s proactive, and has the capacity to adapt to new challenges with a positive attitude.
- You know and are familiar with at least 3 of the key words in each group:
- G1: Linux Administration: iperf, dnf, tmpfs, nc, egrep, atop, bashrc, tc, screen, cephfs, dig, sync
- G2: Security and Monitorization: XSS, iptables, WAF, honeypot, falco, 403, graylog, auditd, sysdig, prometheus, tshark, lsof
- G3: Cloud and Containers: VPC, GCP, rkt, IAM, launch group, StackDriver, CPUCreditUsage, Cold Path, kubeadm, lambda, zappa, docker-compose
- G4: Automatizations and Architecture: SaltStack, pillar, fabric, awx, reactors, jenkins, CI, RestFull, Terraform, Haetoas, vault
- G5: Service Management: uWSGI, fpm, nginx, redis-cli, mytop, upstream, pagespeed, monit, systemctl, salt-call, openvpn, postfix
- You have ample experience with Unix/Linux operating systems (we only have 1 virtualized Windows equipment).
- You are familiar with version control systems. Git friends!
- You can bring a lot of things to the table: DevOps, design patterns, pastries..
Madrid. Barcelona or San Francisco
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org